ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE DEVICE ESD
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE DEVICE (SIGNET ESD)
Features of an esd machine.
1. The electronic signature device (ESD) has a fiscal memory, just like the retail ETRs
2. The electronic signature device (ESD) has a unique serial number just like the retail ETRs and is uniquely assigned to the business that buys it
3. The electronic signature device (ESD) is used in conjunction with the PC system of a company that is running the accounting software normally used to print the financial documents such as invoices etc.
4. Each and every financial document, to be valid and acceptable, must bear at the end of it the electronic signature
5. Each and every financial document is kept as electronic copy in computer files, together with its electronic signature as issued by the ESD
6. The companies do not need anymore to keep paper copies of their financial documents since now the tax authorities have a trusted device (the fiscal memory in the Electronic Signature Device) which can certify beyond doubt the authenticity of the computer file
call us for more description about the machine, or visit or shop in the directions below
Rahimtulla trust biulding, 1st flr, room 16
call us on 0712097340,0726106253