What’s in the Box:
- APC Back-UPS
- 6-foot power cord
- PowerChute Personal Edition software CD
- USB cable
- User manual
The electronic devices you rely on every day for communication, security, and entertainment such as networking equipment, computers, televisions, security systems, and gaming consoles are at risk of damage and disconnect due to unexpected blackouts, voltage fluctuations, and other power disruptions.
The APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS 650VA provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Additionally, the 650VA UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC 650VA will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
This 650VAincludes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. The650VA also offers eight surge protected outlets, four of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 390-watt/650-volt ampere output power capacity.
At a Glance:
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- 8 total outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge only outlets, 2 transformer block spaced
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified